Mighty Patch Original from Hero Cosmetics - Hydrocolloid Acne ...Mighty Patch ...

Mighty Patch Original from Hero Cosmetics - Hydrocolloid Acne ...

Got a Pimple Emergency? Ditch the zit cream. Mighty Patch is a hydrocolloid acne patch that visibly shrinks whiteheads overnight – no harsh, drying chemicals needed. Real results you can see All-natural & drug-free Great for all ages and skin types Easy to use patch/sticker format Wake Up with Clearer Skin. Flattens whiteheads in 6 hours by sucking out all the pimple gunk and trapping it in the patch – so your zit heals faster. Extracts pimples. Gently draws out pus and fluids.


Check ☑ Out On Amazon 

 Tyongf

2 weeks ago

THIS IS LONG BUT TRUST ME:

I’ve used these for years so if you want the whole lowdown & an experienced user’s input, read on, my friend! You can watch the results as it works if you look in the mirror every couple of hours, so you will see it really working. It’s fascinating to see the end result / gunk on the sticker when I look in the mirror when I wake up but when I remove the patch there’s no mushy grossness. But! Wash your face of course after using it, whether it’s between reapplying another one, or just if your need has been met and you’re good to go, bc the sticky hydrocolloid residue mark IS there (like when you take a barcode label of a new item or sometimes a bandaid) but it’s NOT HARD to get it off and clean, just wash your face. I use miscellaneous water or witch hazel sometimes but foaming face wash or w/e too. Fyi, They’re about the size of a dime or my finger tip. That said, PRO TIP: I cut them in half on the plastic sheet they come on (and even in quarters if my bump is reallyyyy small tbh) bc often I don’t need as much coverage in one area as the patch but on the occasion I need more, I’ll use a whole one and put a half of one next to it. It depends on how my face depends to make me suffer when I start pms-ing. You get more bang for your buck that way :) *Do note this is only for white heads/open surfaces like AFTER unclogging a pore or even a bit of annoying chin or nose milia - not blackheads or bumps like blocked pores (it won’t do anything if it can’t get to the gunk, so I’m not advocating for popping things on your face since I know the ‘rules’ of face care but…that clog/ingrown hair/etc needs to have an opening before this guy can work it’s magic. TLDR: yes buy it, the claims on the box are true.




Check ☑ Out On Amazon 





Check ☑ Out On Amazon 





Check ☑ Out On Amazon 









Check ☑ Out On Amazon 







Check ☑ Out On Amazon 







Check ☑ Out On Amazon 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post